Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Life is as you take it...

Some beautiful lines I encountered which changed my views towards LIFE  
I have seen castles made out of sand,
Met people who believed destiny is engraved on the palms of there hands...
I have seen people change their faith...
Experienced Love changed in Hate..
I have seen people go younger with age..and a bird who wouldn't fly out of an open cage.
I have seen love sold for money PEOPLE who are Devastated inside but outside they are funny..
I have seen the unicorn fall in love with the toad...people who owned half the city have now hit the road..
I have learn to expect the unexpected...perfection doesn't exist we all are defected...
everyone cries some just hide their tears...they say coal turns diamond over a thousand years
Someone may believe you are one in a million for others you are just another nobody in a billion...
so live life with all that u have...cherish all your moments happy or sad..

11 comments:

  1. Excellent thoughts shikha , keep it up.....

    Abhishek Koshta

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you people feels great to have your comments...

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome thoughts.....n motivative too...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was an exprience reading th..!! beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. if u want to have some particular titles u wanna have writings on do tell me...i ll try my best to write on them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its just awesome dude!!!!!!!!!!!
    Fantastic job done ...

    ReplyDelete