Wednesday, October 27, 2010

You always know What Is the Best !!!

I grumbled in the morning What happened to My Scooter???
Because I Will get a scolding from my Chemistry tutor..
I thought my prayers are ignored and things never go my way
but it was a plan to save me from the accident yesterday...
I found a lovely frock but the colour was pale
Next week got a better and that too an sale...
I found a novel that I loved but someone bought it first,
took a deep breadth to hear it was one of the worst...
I cried for loads  money, i cried for frequent treat.
i cried for shoes u showed me a man with no feet...

You always indicate a lesson very true,
but this truth is understood by really very few..
You said "concentrate on you work and leave the rest"
Dear God you always know What is the Best !!!

2 comments: