Saturday, October 23, 2010

You are a Dream Come True....!!!!!


You came into my Life like morning's first ray...
and made wonderful moments like like lovely toys of clay,
You told me what is Love You told me What is Care...
How somebody is present In All your prayers,
I started finding music in hushing sound of water...
My imagination expanded and griefs went shorter,
My life became a rainbow with thousand more colours ...
I started feeling lonely in the company of others,
I felt like a bird flying high in Sky..
Sometimes like a timid rabbit turning red coz of shy,
Smile became my permanent Attire..
The Level of Happiness went higher and higher,
Sometimes I felt gloomy,went  Dull & down...
You made me laugh acting like a clown,

"When the night was dark and moon also slept...
When I was in fear and my sunken eyes wept,
You held my hand when I was in Blue..
OH !! My beloved Darling you are a dream come true"

20 comments:

  1. superbbbbbbb yaar.........u really a gud poet........

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice poem.....keep up the good work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Very arranged n full of beauty. Specially the last stanza

    "When the night was dark and moon also slept...
    When I was in fear and my sunken eyes wept,
    You held my hand when I was in Blue..
    OH !! My beloved Darling you are a dream come true"... hats off

    ReplyDelete
  4. And when you left me I became half,
    I forget, how to smile and how can i laugh...
    may god help you to achieve the things you want,
    so that on my love I can flaunt...

    ReplyDelete
  5. @monica...awesome lady simply awesome...looking forward for more beautiful lines....

    ReplyDelete
  6. @shikha: awesome yarrrrrrrrrrr .... luved it .... :)

    @monica: nyc 1 !!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been looking at my own blog almost after 2-3 years !

      Delete
  7. hmmmmmmm....
    gud gud...
    ye to dedicate kar sakte hai kisi ko..
    hehehe...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. superb...........i mean cant hav words 2 apric8
    i can understand every bit of it...........it is larger than life........fantabulous

    ReplyDelete
  10. @amit sir ---Thankyou so much..i knew you would like it...

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This one is the best!! By the way who is this gentleman ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. u pushed me deep into the sizzling winter of yore.
    so sweet Shikha
    indeed great

    ReplyDelete