Sunday, October 31, 2010

Someday Everything will Make A Perfect Sense !!!

When I wanted to play,it started raining,
I wanted to dance and my legs started paining.
I started reading a novel,told my friend,
She annoyed me a lot and told me the end.
I made several goals started working one by one,
Became "Jack of all,master of none"
I aspired for a job,worked hard like crazy,
when I got one I went very lazy..
When I wanted some peace i was loaded with work,
Dreamed All night of files,waked up with a jerk.
All confused every night before going to bed,
As though family of confusions have made castle in my head..
when I sit to write in peace the thoughts don't come,
When 'm crowded wit people they come one by one..


 LET THE CONFUSIONS & SILLY REASONS BE A SHEAR PAST TENSE
A DAY WILL COME WHEN EVERYTHING WILL MAKE A PERFECT SENSE....

9 comments:

  1. nice 1 di :).......

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved this line
    "I started reading a novel,told my friend,
    She annoyed me a lot and told me the end."
    lol...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sonal that friend is you..either movies or novels you r the 1 who discloses d end...

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice work shikha..."When I wanted some peace i was loaded with work" this was my fav line

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ shishir thankyou so much...chalo tumne blog visit toh kiya !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shikha whatever u have written is absolutely true!!!

    ReplyDelete